Friday, January 8, 2010

Asian Pussy Beauty Contest - Grace from Asian4you

Grace from Asian4you
The Asian Pussy Beauty Contest is about to close. I was hoping for more personal entries, but we now have two entries in the favorites category. This is Grace, from Asian4you. The first entry was Mariko. The winner will receive a year of free advertising on this site.

I have been enjoying my new membership at the Black Alley, which now includes access to the old Asian4You archives, and I looked there for someone to enter into the Asian pussy beauty contest. Evaluating all of the possibilities is difficult work, but someone has to do it and I have persisted. My favorite is Grace. Readers of my Asian Pussy blog know that I like full and dark inner labia. She fits the bill!

6 comments:

  1. Randy,

    Grace has dark and somewhat thick labia - nice. And her a-hole is also meaty - another plus. Hope your final choice has thick and very dark labia.

    Kisses,
    -Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy, I'm still hoping that you'll enter. It's not too late. You have a few weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love her thick labia...I'd love to lick it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Randy,

    I feel honored by your remarks and my BF is pushing me to enter, too. But I can't risk revealing my id and also I don't think my pussy is dark enough and my cunt labia thick enough. I wish they were.

    I may decide someday have an operation on my pussy to puff it up. If I do I'll send you some pics.

    Kisses and Thanks,
    -Amy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amy,
    Tell BF that my readers and I want to see it. I know that he can take really good photos of you. How will a few pussy shots risk revealing your ID? Are there people who would recognize your pussy that don't know what you're up to here? Also, don't worry if you don't fit my own personal ideas of beauty. The readers have their own views and they will have their say (I'm yet not sure how I'll do it, but there will be voting).
    Kisses,
    - Randy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Randy,

    Tell you the truth, I wouldn't vote for my own pussy. Coz I like them dark and thick and very meaty - I'm neither. Not putting myself down, either. My pussy is a very good fuck - my BF and all my FBs tell me so.

    If you have a fucking contest I will seriously consider participating. Of course all contestants must wear a head bag.

    Kisses,
    -Amy

    ReplyDelete